David S. Greenberg
Juris Doctor, University of San Diego, 1973
Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1965
U.S. Federal District Court Southern District of California, 1973
The State of California
United States Tax Court
Southern California Districts of United States Federal District Court
Served as Arbitrator and Judge Pro Tem, San Diego, California
Individual and business clients with regard to tax matters, as follows:
- Wage Garnishments and Bank Levies;
- Resolution and settlement of accounts with balances due for state and federal income and payroll tax;
- Tax Court proceedings; and
- Discharge of taxes in bankruptcy.
- Presentations, training sessions and guest speaking appearances at national conferences with attorneys, certified public accountants and enrolled agents on the topic of effective case management and resolution of business and personal tax issues.
- Radio guest appearance with George Chamberlin on the topic of "How to Keep the IRS from Ruining your Life.
- Radio guest appearance on the KFMB "Mike Berger Show" on the topic of Effective IRS Problem Solving.
- Radio guest appearance with Bob Ryan on KCEO's "Inside Business" Show, on the topic of "Effectively dealing with payroll tax issues."
- Radio guest appearance on Ron Dolbeck’s Financial Forum Show on the topic of tax savings strategies for sole proprietors.
United States Naval Officer 1965 to 1970, including combat command with U. S. Navy River Patrol Forces
Legal Editor to King's Guide to Offer and Compromise